How Lame And Sad For These Lamo Individuals

I get the feeling that the older eo vets are only biding their EVE Echoes ISK time for the bigger ships to lock down low as well. Strategic choke points for cargo and what not. I am not an eo player, not salty in any respect. This is exactly what I came for.I have some Plex purchased and I am training abilities to wait to find out how this shakes out.If you’re using apple you can get a refund based on this shift to the game. Best part is that the dont report to the devs and you’ll be able to keep playing with no -omega or plex.

Thanks to the heads up, just filed a refund request.You still have 66 percent of this game open to you once bubbles come out. I really don’t understand why you think that 100% of the game is for 100% of the players.All you said, all you want to do is and will be available in High Security space.The isk is not as good. However, if that’s your concern, then you’re requesting to be a part of a top bonus area without being willing to accept the danger that comes with it.

Without bonuses to business and reprocessing, it won’t matter if you build in Jita or a null channel. The only thing you’re losing is isk/hour. Unless I am prepared to accept the expense of an Omega, I am locked out of that region of the game. If you are reluctant to pay the charge to take part, you do not get to play Cheap EVE Echoes ISK freely there.

Asked on November 25, 2020 in Business.
Add Comment
0 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.