I played with it for like 350 hours within a couple of months

Yes, and just how can you understand that OP isn’t really getting help from stated service groups etc? I have been in Animal Crossing Items her position, and two months in healing is a nightmare of a big deal. If you don’t know that, or the procedure, then that’s brilliant, it means that you have not been affected by it. But I simply don’t think its fair that you just comment on something that made them grin. It put a smile on their face, and in no manner are they carrying anything too soon. They’re enjoying a fantastic match, and expressing the poignancy of this moment. There’s just no need to add negative comments all of the time.Villagers are simply dolls to decorate with in this match, they don’t have any autonomy anymore and do not do anything in their own.it’s true but so sad. I remember seeing the trailers for New Horizons and believing that the villagers will do so much more than previously, like going around smelling blossoms and enjoying with your furniture. The actual game is pretty gimmicky about it, though.

The new opinions they provide you after a very long absence are occasionally pretty thoughtful, as well. I’ve had some villagers say something to the effect of”haven’t seen you in 3 weeks, I hope you are still happy and taking care of yourself, it is good to see you again” and I’m always like”aw”

I played nonstop at first, but I believe June is when I have tired of the monotonous daily drama and just never felt motivated to pick it up again. Also, it was fairly frustrating spending hours terrascaping my island just to have it look like shit. Lol

I played with it for like 350 hours within a couple of months which makes it my most played game and then 1 day did not feel like playing and have not touched it since. I adore so much about it just realised just how much of my time has been spent wasting doing things which shouldn’t take so long as it does like purchasing tickets or seeing islands etc.. We had 4 players seeing each others islands every day to mess about and see new stuff it would take as long just waiting for people to arrive.

I’ve been a participant for many 30 years of cheap Animal Crossing Bells my life. My mother was a part of me becoming every console from NES for my PS5. I got her animal crossing for Xmas (well, the change along with a promise of the game).

Add Comment
0 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.