The Blurite Dragon: The dragon is level 205

WARNING! The ice key hits 1 damage for every 20 seconds holding it. The Keys result is nulified from the cave, your getting struck ones anyhow. (see later) The cavern will have a vaierty of ice Giants (lv 52, 83, 106) and RS gold ice artists (lv 57, 90 and 110). All competitive in a multi combat area. You enter a big place with a frozen lake at the middle. Around the border is two profound square piece of land. 9fakes coming shortly )

The Blurite Dragon: The dragon is level 205, the greatest f2p monster. It will never drift off the ice lake and contains the following effects. In case you stand of the ice lake with over 30kg of items which you risk falling in. Should you drop in the lake you take 10 damage and take 5 seconds to float to the side.

The dragon does not breath ordinary fire, it rather breaths ice. This is a magical attack which can hit around 30. Even if no harm is due to the ice breath nevertheless holds you in place for 3 minutes. The dragon could stamp its feet, this cracks the ice but does more damage to the roofing, boulders rain back on every player for a range attack causing up to 15 damage. The dragon is very weak against fire strikes. So its a challenging monster for f2p, should not provide to much trouble for p2p.

These items are introduced for a few reasons: They’re not likely to be used by members. They are desinged to re balance the f2p combat triangle. Staff lets mages hold competitions easier, and gain a slight attack boost against rangers. Also a slight damage increase, but less likely to strike. Warhammer should deal with tanks and bring a small bit of p2p excitment of murdering people a bit more fast… Mantle has reduced defences but provides a higher range attack permitting rangers reach higher.

I have some thoughts that I think could be wonderful to be added into the present skills Even though im nonmember, most of them are just for members. Agility: having the ability to dodge attack[no damage, not even 0s]. It might make sense, sinse the more nimble you are the simpler you can dodge them. The 0s mean that you were hit..but it didnt hurt you.

Cooking: Including Pasta, Spaghetti and Noodles. New Fishes like pomfret, snapper just for pleasure [I sound as a chef I guess] Crafting: Being able to Tan leathers yourself in your workshop. Creating clothes. Crafting Sculptures. Farmings: Whats farming in the event that you can’t farm wheat or other cereals.

Firemaking: Lighting torches and beacons but I believe its forthcoming Prayer: having the ability to baptise and the deceased. You get bodies by killing the undead. And bury them with a few things along with you. Thieving. Being able to steal from the lockers or chest in Banks. The reason why I left this into topic. The tacky is for brand new things or suggesting completely new ability. Most here are not exactly new things out there. I suggest we be in a position to make them. Theres no rule mentioning that I cant make matters asking for developments in cheap OSRS gold skills.I hope you like them. If you people want, I can clarify them detailed.

Add Comment
0 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.