adidas i-5923 yellow red

adidas sneakers mens cheap Adidas goes utilitarian with the classic styling of the black and white Adidas I-5923. From the name to the silhouette the I-5923 recalls runners from the 70’s and 80’s. Boost cushioning updates this silhouette, and a sock-like fit pairs comfort and convenience. Serrated Adidas stripes and gold lettering on the sides add traditional elements. The stretch mesh upper features suede accents and provides breathability without sacrificing structure.

adidas sneakers white black The adidas I-5923 is a lifestyle sneaker worth your attention, combining a timeless lace-up silhouette with a nude cover. By merging classic and contemporary design, the sneaker takes an archival design from the ’70s and updates it with the brand’s trademark extra cushy Boost midsole. The I-5923 features a nude-shaded monochromatic upper with tonal accents on the Three Stripes overlays on the sides and heel. A light brown “I-5923” stamps the midfoot, providing the slightest bit of contrast.

adidas sneakers womens pink The adidas I-5923 is a bold interpretation of the casual runner which used to be named the Iniki Boost. Knitted mesh creates the durable upper with premium suede overlays on the toe box, laces, and heel. If you’re looking for something bold, the tonal red tooling that covers the upper and serrated Three Stripes branding commands plenty of attention. As part of the cushioning, this I-5923 features a Boost-injected midsole that sits atop a gum rubber outsole.

adidas i-5923 yellow red A celebration of freedom and love, adidas create a strong and positive message with their LGBT-influenced I-5923 retro runner. A candy pastel version of the most widely recognized LGBT symbol in the world, the rainbow is repainted with soft blues, greens and pink suedes at the toe, serrated stripes and heel panel. With the colourful accents honouring diversity and equality, the colourway’s identity is rounded up with the “Better Together” label inside the tongue. Keeping you energised with the distinctive boost cushioning underfoot, the OrthoLite® sockliner adds performance to the modern feel.

https://www.nicestylebay.com/

Add Comment
0 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.